Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. General conditions
These General Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between BITEKS LTD, UIC: 102872963, hereinafter referred to as "INCANTO", on the one hand, and persons using the site and the e-shop located at https://www.incanto.bg called the “USER”, on the other hand. These General Terms and Conditions bind all persons who use the site and / or register at the website https://www.incanto.bg. When using the site https://www.incanto.bg, the persons undertake to comply with these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the applicable legislation on the goods and services provided on the Site of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union. By clicking on any site, link or button located on the site at https://www.incanto.bg, the persons who use the site agree and fully accept and undertake to comply with these General Terms and Conditions. INCANTO is a registered trademark of BITEKS LTD Ltd. BITEKS LTD Ltd. is a company incorporated under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria, with its registered office and registered office: City of Burgas, Baba Ganka 4 Square UIC: 102872963; VAT Number: BG102872963
2. Privacy of BITEKS LTD. (BITEKS LTD)
What is the purpose of this document? In these Privacy Policies, we've summarized the key points about protecting your personal information and how we handle it. If you would like more information on specific processes, you can contact us through the contacts below.
Who are we?
BITEKS LTD. is a commercial company registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency with UIC 102872963, with its registered office and registered address: Gr. Burgas, Baba Ganka Sq. 4, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and is an administrator of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. BITEKS LTD is the owner of Incanto restaurant chain As an established home-delivery food supplier, Incanto maintains and cares for the privacy of all our customers. This means that we will protect the personal information of all visitors who have access to our website or services through any mobile application, platform or device, as well as visitors to our restaurants and establishments.
How to contact us?
Address: 4 Baba Ganka Square, Burgas, Email: email@example.com How to contact our Data Protection Officer? Address: 4 Baba Ganka Square, Burgas Number .: …………………………. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection and information security are part of our corporate culture and policy.
What is personal information?
• Any information and data that can identify an individual, directly or indirectly. For example, indirect identification is just your mobile number. In this case, a combination with another identifier will be required to identify you, such as three names and a mobile phone. Direct identification is achieved when you provide a unique identifier such as DOB, LPF, client code.
What personal data does BITEKS LTD collect on you and for what purposes?
• In order to give you effective access to our services, BITEKS LTD collects the following information and personal information about you. Here are the main categories of personal information we collect for you and the reasons why we process this personal information: Information you provide voluntarily, including:
- Information about your marketing preferences so we can 1. Send you personalized marketing messages about our products or services. - Information on your activities and actions on using the features of our web portal so that we can 1. Provide you with better browsing experience when using our services; 2. To give you access to the history and details of past orders; and 3. Provide you with other services of your choice. – “Cookies” and similar technologies so that we can 1. Measure and analyze the use and effectiveness of our services; 2. Customize and optimize the targeting of ads for our services on other websites and platforms; 3. Provide services related to your location if you choose to share your geographical location. - Information we receive from other sources - third parties 1. Analytical reports from the analysis and studies of our marketing activities in order to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns for our services; and 2. We better understand your preferences so that we can tailor our marketing campaigns and services to your preferences.
Categories of personal data we process:
• First name, last name, date of birth, mobile phone, e-mail, location when filling out the form, placed on our web site to receive the latest of what's happening in our restaurants;
• Technical data that is automatically sent to us when you use our website through desktops - IP address, information about the device from which you visit the website;
• Technical data that is automatically sent to us when you use our mobile applications - device information, IMSI device number, GPS coordinates,
• Cookies - to identify your browser or device.
What does it mean to process personal data?
The processing of personal data includes the collection, storage, destruction, transmission, correction, updating, deletion, destruction and all other activities performed with your personal data.
On what basis does BITEKS LTD. Process your personal data?
• The legal basis for collecting and using your personal information, as described above, will depend on the specific context in which we collect it. The main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to fulfill our contract with you (ie to be able to provide you with the service you want; to answer your query, etc.).
• We will also use your personal data when it is in the pursuit of our legitimate business interests, but only when those interests are not primarily dominated by your interests in the protection of your personal data or your other rights and freedoms.
• In some cases, we may have a legal obligation - a legal basis to collect personal information from you (e.g., in a court case), or we may have to process it or share it with other people to 'protect your vital interests' "Saving one's life) or those of another person (e.g. when another person's life is in danger).
• If we ask you to provide personal information in order to comply with a legal requirement or to sign a contract with you, we will notify you of the circumstances at the appropriate time and will notify you whether personal data is required or not (and also explain the possible consequences of refusal to provide personal information).
• Also, if we collect and use your personal information while relying on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), we will inform you at that time what those legitimate interests are.
• If you have questions or need additional information about the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the "How to contact us?" Above.
• BITEKS LTD. collects personal data after obtaining explicit, clear, free and unambiguous consent from you for the purposes of processing.
• For marketing purposes, for example, to receive our latest promotions and updated menus, new dishes and delivery services, for example, as well as any other advertising bulletins
• Consent to the processing of your personal data is provided when registering on our web site or when filling in the various forms provided on our web site (for inquiries, job applications and newsletter subscriptions).
• The consent you provide can be withdrawn at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or a written application at the address of BITEKS LTD. in Burgas, Baba Ganka 4
How do we receive your personal information? How do we process your personal information and data?
In order to provide its services, BITEKS LTD processes the personal data you provide about your physical identity in the following ways: - by filling in the "e-mail newsletter" form provided to you at the bottom of the site www.incanto .bg, Forms are completed on our website by submitting your personal information to vacant positions; - by visiting www.incanto.bg to use the services on our web site; - when updating data at your request and filling in a form for updating on paper or in electronic environment; - by using online identifiers to collect information about IP addresses, cookie data, operating system and browser type;
Email / Newsletter
When you subscribe to our email newsletter, you will be asked to enter your email address. As a newsletter subscriber, we maintain a register of your IP address, the emails you open, and the links you click in those emails so we can more accurately recommend content, third-party random offers, and products that you may find valuable. Any personal information you provide to us, including your email address, will not be provided and sold to third parties. However, if you participate in a raffle, your email address may be provided to the appropriate provider for registration / activation and ongoing support. Under no circumstances will we request credit card information for advertising purposes and to receive an email newsletter.
How long do we store and process your data before we destroy it?
Who can we pass on the personal information you provide?
BITEKS LTD does NOT share your personal information with third parties without your explicit consent and does not sell your databases. BITEKS LTD undertakes not to disclose your personal data without your explicit consent to third parties, except when necessary for the performance of contractual obligations to you. BITEKS LTD may share your personal information (your personal data) with the following recipients (in each case we will ensure that we have appropriate safeguards and contractual safeguards to protect it): 1. Third parties who maintain our services (for example, marketing partners or promotions in the food, beverage and entertainment sectors based on your preferences, courier services, web hosting companies); 2. Any law enforcement or regulatory authority, government agency, court or other third party, where disclosure is required under applicable laws or regulations; 3. New owners or reorganized entities in the event of restructuring, sale, purchase or joint venture affecting our business. 4. Any other person, provided you give your consent. We will never sell, distribute or otherwise share your personal information unless we have your explicit permission.
Are there other cases where we may share your personal information?
• Your personal data is disclosed to third parties in the following cases: At the request of the data subject;
• At the request of the competent authorities in accordance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
• In all the above cases, the persons to whom we transmit your personal data have declared that they provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data, including foreign companies located within the EU and EEA. In the case of companies located outside the EU and EEA, on a case-by-case basis, the company concerned shall ensure that it provides an adequate level of protection to the individual
What are your rights regarding the personal data provided?
If you are a registered user of our site www.incanto.bg, you have access to your account at any time to view and update your personal information, i.e. personal data. You can also contact us to request that we update or delete your personal data, and to limit their processing. In addition, you may terminate your subscription to the marketing communications we send you using the unsubscribe feature of any marketing communication you receive from us or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, European legislation, including GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EU and the Council (General Data Protection Regulation) on the protection of personal data, you can exercise the following rights: - The right of access to personal data provided by BITEKS LTD processes for you and to receive a copy of them - The right to request from BITEKS LTD corrections in case you find inaccuracies or need to update your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com; - The right to request the blocking of your personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data in the cases specified by law and Regulation; - Right to request deletion i.e. deletion of your personal data from www.incanto.bg if the conditions for this are met. - The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes by using the 'unsubscribe' link we have placed in each email sent to you containing advertising information about our products; - The right to object to the disclosure of your personal data to third parties by logging into your personal profile on our web site and unchecking the box regarding the disclosure of personal data to third parties; - The right, whenever you wish, to withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for the purposes for which you have consented, for example, to marketing, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; - The right to request the portability of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable, commonly used format; - The right to file a complaint or request for the protection of your rights with the Data Protection Commission, if the prerequisites are met. You may exercise all rights at any time during the processing of your personal data.
Do you have an obligation to provide us with your personal data?
3. Registering a customer profile?
• The site and the E-shop can be viewed freely by visitors without registration.
• The registration is done by the User before payment in the online order. The fields that must be filled in are marked with an asterisk. The user agrees and declares that he will provide correct, accurate, up-to-date and complete information when completing the registration form. Upon registration, the User agrees to voluntarily provide the personal data required by the registration form. INCANTO may at any time change the amount of personal data required to register to the Site.
• In the event that the User provides incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, INCANTO has the right to close and / or delete the relevant information and to refuse further access to some or all of its services, or to cancel the registration completely and terminate this contract without notice. INCANTO shall not be liable for incorrectly and / or incorrectly executed Order made in connection with the information received from the User. INCANTO shall not be liable for any undelivered orders or other defaults due to out of date data and the resending of Goods is paid by the User.
• When registering on the Site, the User specifies an e-mail and password to access the User Profile. The user is fully responsible for the protection of his e-mail and password, as well as for the actions of third parties with them. The user should end each session on the User Profile with a logout for security and data protection purposes. In case of suspected unauthorized access, stolen or lost e-mail and / or password, the User should notify INCONTO immediately, in order to suspend access to personal information of the User and to avoid unauthorized activities with the User Profile.
• By registering and creating a User Profile, the User expressly agrees that the personal data that he / she entered during registration and subsequently modified / supplemented subsequently be used and stored by INCANTO for the purposes specified in the General Terms and Conditions.
• A profile can be closed at any time at the request of the User.
• The execution of Orders and the execution of the contract (s) for sale with INCANTO may be performed without registering a User Profile. By executing an order without registration, the User gives his explicit consent to the personal data that he has entered in the Order to be used and stored by INCANTO for the purposes specified in the General Terms and Conditions. The fields, which must be completed in order to complete the Order, are marked with an asterisk. The User agrees and declares that he will provide correct, accurate, up-to-date and complete information when filling in the information for performing the Order without registration. The User agrees to voluntarily provide the personal data required by the Order Form without registration. INCANTO may at any time change the amount of personal data required to complete an Order without registration. In case the User provides incorrect, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information when performing the Order without registration, the Provider has the right to refuse further access to part or all of his services. The Provider shall not be liable for incorrectly and / or incorrectly executed Order made in connection with the information received by the User when performing the Order without registration. The Provider is not responsible for undelivered orders or other defects due to outdated data and the resending of Goods is paid by the User.
• The User has the right to order all the Goods indicated on the Site. When performing the Order, the User has the right to choose the type of the Goods and their quantity, the manner and the terms of delivery, according to the possibilities offered on the Site.
• Each item on the Site is provided with information on the Price of the Product, the main characteristics of the Product and additional information aimed at assisting consumers in making an informed choice when making a purchase. The Supplier shall not be liable for any inaccuracies in the description of the Goods which do not relate to the main characteristics of the Goods and does not claim the completeness of the information provided.
• All prices quoted on the Site are in Bulgarian levs with VAT included. The Provider has the right to change the prices indicated on the Site at its sole discretion, at any time and without being obliged to notify the Users in advance. The User is obliged to pay the price that was indicated on the Site during the execution of the Order, whether it is lower or higher than the updated price.
• The Supplier has the right at any time and without warning to make changes in the published goods, prices and other characteristics of the Goods and the Consumers shall be considered informed of the mentioned changes from the date of their publication. The information about some of the published Goods may not have been updated, but in all cases the Users will be notified, in the case of an order made, before the delivery, of the updated information on the Site related to the ordered Goods.
• Each selected Product is placed in a virtual basket of the User. Until the order is confirmed, the User may review and change the ordered Goods, quantities, payment method and other data related to the specific order.
• The order is executed following the following basic technical steps: - Review of the Goods offered; - Adding the Goods (s) to the virtual basket of the User; - Login / Registration of a new user or choice of shopping without registration; - Enter delivery address; - Confirmation of payment method; - Finalizing the Order; Upon finalization of the Order and its confirmation by the User, the latter agrees to pay the Price of the Order and again declares that he is aware of the fact that the Order is related to a payment obligation on his part. Upon completion of the order on the specified phone you will receive a call from us confirming the same information.
• Consumers understand and agree that Goods may not be available at the time the Order is placed. In case the Provider is not able to execute the Order because he does not have the Goods available, the Provider informs the User about the completion of the Order by the telephone specified by the User or by sending a message to the User specified by e-mail.
5. Problems executing the order
• Although we strive to fulfill all orders with accuracy, the execution of your order may be impeded for any of the following reasons: We do our best to make available and update the stock in a timely manner, but some of the products ordered may not be available; in this case, we will contact you as soon as possible.
• You have selected Card Payment but no payment is made or payment is delayed.
You have provided incorrect or incomplete delivery details - names, address, telephone, postal code. In the event of a discrepancy between the products received and ordered or an inaccuracy arising from our fault, we will bear the cost of subsequently returning and replacing the non-compliant products. If it is not possible to deliver it not through INCANTO's fault (you are not at the address indicated or you are not answering to INCANTO's calls), your order will be returned to us until we contact you.
• Orders are paid for your choice by one of the methods specified in the e-shop. We offer 2 payment methods: Payment on delivery: upon receipt of the order, you pay the supplier.
Credit Card Payment: You pay in the ordering process. All prices are in BGN, VAT included. Product prices are shown without shipping cost.
7. Delivery and receipt of products
• By sending an order confirmation, you agree to pay the price of the selected products and the stated value of the shipping costs.
• Delivery to address: selected in the ordering process after filling in the correct address, names, postal code, preferred delivery date and additional instructions.
8. Refusal of order and return
• The user may cancel the order made by him / her before confirming the order specified by him / her.
• The consumer has the right to return the food purchased at the time of delivery from the supplier.
• All other non-food items can be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase, if not used and in their original packaging.
• Refunds made with a bank card are made by ordering a reverse transaction on the card that may take up to 5 working days.
9. Complaints and questions to us
Please contact us at +359 879022301 to discuss any questions regarding the products or services provided by INCANTO.
10. Disputes, alternative dispute resolution
The Consumer Protection Authority in Bulgaria is the Consumer Protection Commission with address: Burgas, 18 and 18A Garov Square, telephone: 056/841246 and hotline: 0700 111 22; Website: www.kzp.bg. In the case of disputes concerning obligations arising from online sales contracts, where no agreement has been reached, you may refer the dispute to the bodies for alternative consumer dispute resolution (ADR) under the terms and procedures of Article 181a et seq. Further information on ADR can be found on the Consumer Protection Commission website at https://kzp.bg and the ODR online dispute resolution platform.
11. Content and Copyright
The Website contains copyright materials and texts, images, graphic logos, graphics, trademarks, databases and software that are owned or licensed by Incanto and are protected by Bulgarian and other applicable laws, conventions and conventions on copyright, related and other rights on intellectual property. Reproduction of the content, the website and / or any of its intellectual property may be done only with the written consent of Incanto or its proprietors. Use of the Services and the Website does not confer on the User any rights to the intellectual property as a whole or to any of them.
12. Incanto information and contacts
• Trade name (company): BITEKS LTD;
• Unique identification code:102872963;
• Registered office and registered place of operation: Burgas, Baba Ganka Square 4;
• VAT number: BG102872963;
• Contact phone: 0700 13 550;
• E-mail: email@example.com;
• Website: https://www.incanto.bg;